Policies and Procedures
By using this website, you agree to the terms and conditions stated below. You agree to keep any login names or passwords safe. This website and its contents are for general information only. You agree that you will not rely on us for medical advice; we're not doctors, don't know your medical history, and can't give such advice. If you have questions about your specific situation, consult your physician or healthcare provider. If you have more specific questions about our products that aren't answered here, please feel free to call us toll-free at 1-800-242-4649, or at 1-801-978-9633.
We ship all products ordered within 1-2 business days. Products are usually shipped First Class mail from Salt Lake City, Utah, and should be received within 7-10 days at most. If there's a problem shipping a product, we'll promptly contact you for instructions or to credit your account for the cost of any products we're unable to ship.
Free shipping is provided for orders that total $50.00 or more (before tax and freight). Smaller orders will be charged $7.00 shipping and handling. Shipments that consist only of free samples (no purchased product) will NOT incur a shipping or handling fee.
U.S. Only. We DO NOT ship outside the United States (not even to Canada). If you live outside the US, we recommend you contact one of our resellers that ship internationally.
Our products are sold through local retailers, who provide information and convenience to consumers, environmentally-friendly local stocking and delivery, and support through our unconditional guarantee. We set our retail prices (MSRP) at a level that balances the interests of retailers and consumers. Retail prices are like fair trade agreements -- they may raise prices a little bit, but they're needed to protect local shopping options. We encourage our customers to "buy local" wherever possible to support their small businesses and local economy.
If you order four or more bottles directly from us you can save 25% on your entire order. We encourage larger orders because they reduce packing, transportation, delivery costs, and environmental impact. Save the environment, and save money too!
We occasionally offer seasonal or other discounts to promote a particular product, which may change from time to time.
All RidgeCrest Herbals products are 100% guaranteed to perform to your satisfaction. We stand behind them completely. Be aware of the following information:
- It's recommended you take a full bottle of our products before determining whether they're effective for you. Our Hair ReVive usually takes two bottles, taken consistently, to see results, so we guarantee that product only if you've taken two bottles over two months. If after that time you're unsatisfied we'll happily refund you your money.
- Customers who purchase products directly from us enjoy an easy returns process. Simply call us at 1-800-242-4649 and return the product with a note and we'll refund your money (we don't refund shipping).
- Products purchased through retailers can be returned to the retailer for a full, guaranteed refund. Please contact us if your retailer has questions or gives any trouble. Be aware, some online retailers don't honor our returns policy and/or aren't authorized to sell our products, so be sure you know and trust your supplier, as we can't guarantee returns purchased from unauthorized sellers.
Here are some important things to remember about herbs and other natural medicines:
- No product, natural or otherwise, works exactly the same way for everyone. Every human body is different, and some variation from one person to another is inevitable. What may work for a friend may not work for you.
- Herbs are much more complex than drugs, both in their chemical makeup and in their effects. Our formulas tend to use small doses of many different ingredients to reduce the risk of serious side effects and ensure effectiveness across the board.
- Herbal formulas often contain many different natural ingredients. Color and appearance may change slightly from one lot to another.
- All herbs aren't equal. Potency is affected by where, when, and how herbs are grown, harvested, dried, stored, powdered, mixed, encapsulated, and packaged, as well as how they're used.
- Our unique method of portfolio formulation helps our products work more consistently across a broader range of individuals than most other natural products, but some surprises are inevitable.
- Our strict quality controls help us to keep variations to a minimum, but it's a constant challenge. If for any reason our product doesn't meet our usual standards, we need to know about it to correct it in the future. We always appreciate your feedback.
- Every human body is different, with differing needs and conditions. Always get good health advice, and trust your own judgment.
The security of your ordering and payment information is critical. Our e-commerce platform and shopping cart checkout are powered by Shopatron's Allied Commerce platform, which also powers offerings from household brands like Bosch, Nordica, Cost Plus World Market, and hundreds of others. Shopatron is a California-based information services company that allows local retailers to fulfill manufacturer internet orders, which saves consumers delivery time while protecting credit card information from even the manufacturer. We don't keep your credit card information on file unless you specifically ask us to, and even then we don't keep it online.
RidgeCrest Herbals believes your privacy is just as important as your health. To that end, we make every effort to safeguard your privacy on our website and in our office. We promise that:
- We collect only the information we need. Certain minimum information (like an email address) is needed to access some features of the website. Other information (like a credit card) may be needed to make a purchase. Detailed health information may be needed if you choose to participate in a study. We will only collect and keep the information needed for the choices you make.
- We will never sell, rent, or otherwise disclose your personal information, except as required by law.
- We will only use your information for purposes authorized by you. You can review or change your choices at any time on the website.
- Personal information (including credit card and health information) will be given all reasonable protection, including appropriate encryption, storage, and disposal.
- If you ever have any questions or concerns about our website or your data, you can call us toll-free at 1-800-242-4649 and talk to a real person anytime during our regular business hours of 9:00 am to 5:00 pm MST.