RidgeCrest Herbals traces its beginnings to a line of natural botanical formulas developed for chiropractors, naturopaths, and other health professionals in the 1980s. Although these formulas were remarkably effective, the original company, Natural Alternatives, struggled to survive. Paul Warnock and Clyde St. Clair came to the rescue, recognizing an opportunity to expand into health food stores and reach a wider audience. Paul and Clyde launched their expansion in 1993, incorporated in 1994, and re-branded as RidgeCrest Herbals in 1996. Their hard work and passion for helping people find natural alternatives paid off, and by 1998, ClearLungs® was the #1 natural lung formula in the US market. Today, RidgeCrest Herbals is led by Matt Warnock, Paul's son, who is now the owner, and Will Christensen, CEO. These days we are growing our roots outwards a lot, read more about Our Team!
RidgeCrest Herbals is an award-winning developer and manufacturer of safe and effective natural botanical formulas for various specific health needs. A pioneer in the eclectic herbal tradition since the 1980s, RidgeCrest Herbals develops botanical formulations containing ingredients from Chinese, European, Native American, Ayurvedic, and other natural disciplines. RidgeCrest Herbals has more than 20 products today, each sold primarily through natural product retail locations and online, including the #1 best-selling natural product in the US that targets lung and respiratory health, ClearLungs®. We invite anyone interested in learning more about our company and products to sign up for our newsletter, follow us on social media, or call us at 1-800-242-4649.
Helping people to live happier, healthier, more active lives.
Values and Philosophy
At RidgeCrest Herbals, we aim to make the best natural botanical formulas available anywhere, sharing products that make a real difference in our customers' daily lives. We summarize our unique approach in five words: Eclectic, Innovative, Effective, Trust, and Caring:
- We aim to choose the best solutions from a vast world of possibilities.
- We are intelligent, well-informed, current, knowledgeable, curious, and always learning.
- We favor multiple ingredients, suppliers, channels, and creative ways of doing things.
- We need to be the best at what we do -- not to beat others, but to move the world forward.
- We are always trying to improve and to make the world a little bit better.
- Change is inevitable -- the best way to predict the future is to invent it.
- We follow a business philosophy of continuous improvement - what was good enough today can be further improved tomorrow.
- We favor multiple over single, simple over complex, and natural over artificial.
- We aren’t afraid to be different from others.
- Innovations often come from other industries, problems, or cultures. We are always looking for a new perspective!
- We strive to get things done -- on time and within budget.
- We try to always "work smarter."
- Efficiency lets us accomplish more with fewer resources.
- Accuracy measures how closely our reality matches our intention.
- Effectiveness means shooting at the right target.
- We try not to reinvent the wheel. We see farthest when we stand on the shoulders of others.
- We ask the right questions. Then, we "peel the onion" to understand the root causes of problems.
- We choose the right tools for the job. "A man with a hammer thinks everything is a nail."
- We can only do some things well. So we build on our strengths and let others support us where we are weak.
- We challenge each other to grow and succeed together.
- We are open and honest about what we do and about our strengths and weaknesses.
- We do the right thing, even if it costs us. We always try to think, speak, and do good.
- We are reliable. Half of success is just showing up. You can't win if you aren't there.
- We work to build up our employees and give them the space to thrive.
- We admit mistakes and fix them if we can. If problems arise, we try to be direct and kind.
- We respect privacy and confidentiality. We understand that not all information is or should be public.
- We always try to be kind, especially to customers, team members, and business partners.
- We are friendly, considerate, helpful, polite, caring, empathetic, encouraging, and uplifting.
- We go the extra mile. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
- If ignorance explains it, don't go assuming malice. - Hanlon's Razor
- We wouldn't worry what others think of us if we only realized how rarely they do.
- Redwood trees grow taller by interlocking their roots. We support each other.
- Laughter is the best medicine. We are fun to be around and want others to have fun too.
- Joy (for us and others) is the purpose of life. If we're not having fun, we're not doing it right.
- If we don't control our emotions, then our emotions control us. So which wolf do we feed?
- Success does not bring happiness, but happiness brings success.
- Joy is the journey, not the destination.
"Guaranteed Results, Naturally!"